[rescue] RAM and Disk for a SE/30?

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 22:22:58 CDT 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 1:02 PM, William Barnett-Lewis
<wlewisiii at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Got my grubbies on a nice SE/30 the other day but it's only got 8mb &
> a 40 mb drive in it. All my oddball drives are like 45gb ide's and the
> like. Anyone got some old 4mb 30 pin simms or a 1 or 2 gb 50 pin disk
> laying around? I've a pretty limited budget but maybe we can come up
> with a trade or such too.

While not the cheapest option, this is still a fair value:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370506628582

(4x16MB 30pin 60ns SIMMs for $55 shipped)

I bought the same lot from that guy and my SE/30 is quite a bit happier now.

--
jht