[rescue] RAM and Disk for a SE/30?

Bob rjtoegel at verizon.net
Thu May 12 17:41:13 CDT 2011

May 12, 2011 03:57:11 PM, rescue at sunhelp.org wrote:

  Hey all,

  Got my grubbies on a nice SE/30 the other day but it's only got 8mb &
  a 40 mb drive in it. All my oddball drives are like 45gb ide's and
  the
  like. Anyone got some old 4mb 30 pin simms or a 1 or 2 gb 50 pin disk
  laying around? I've a pretty limited budget but maybe we can come up
  with a trade or such too.

  Thanks!

  William
  --
  Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
  like no-one is watching.

  Nice find.  According to my info, they only came with 40 Mb and 80 Mb
  SCSI drives.
  Unfortunately, all I have in that size are 40s.  According to Apple,
  32 Mb was max
  but actually, you can go to 128 Mb.  I'm pretty sure that I don't
  have anything for you in
  memory but I can't get to my stash right now to check.  You could
  check the usual
  places (fleabay, memoryX, etc).  I believe that all of the sticks are
  supposed to be
  the same value.  I'll look around if/when I can.  Now all you need is
  that carry bag. :-)

  Bob