[rescue] Anybody have a spare/cheap mATX mobo (&CPU)?

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:34:50 CDT 2011

The other day, I woke up to discover that my old AthlonXP-based
desktop had expired during the night. It appears that the PSU died,
but I also have severe bulging and leakage of the caps around the CPU
socket. At this point, I figure I need to replace the motherboard as
well as the PSU.

Out of curiousity, do any of you have a spare mATX motherboard (or
motherboard/CPU) combo that you would let go cheaply? I've got a
couple of spare Socket 479 CPUs as well as one Socket 939 Athlon64
and, (possibly) the afore-mentioned AthlonXP so I'd prefer a plain
motherboard for one of those (combos welcome, though :-).

Thanks...
John