[rescue] SPARCBook 3gx

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Mar 16 00:10:45 CDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:59:22PM -0500, Justin Haynes wrote:
>Darn.  I had read on the FAQ that the 3gx could go up to 128MB.  But you are
>saying that there is more than one variety of the 3gx?  I read the 3 had a
>limit of 64MB, but that the 3gx could do 128MB..

Unfortunately, I don't know what the difference was between the 32m RAM
version and the 64m. It may have been jumpers, it may have been more.

Due to the small hard drive on mine and the lack of time and funds to pursue
an IDE replacement (drives easy to find and relatively cheap, bridge cards
near impossible here) I gave up until the opportunity presents itself.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.