[rescue] Rescued Sun servers, now what?!

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 15:29:22 CDT 2011

--- On Tue, 6/14/11, vintagecoder at aol.com <vintagecoder at aol.com> wrote:
> Anyway I'm going to try one last time to
> find a local shop
> but if you guys have any ideas on good shops that ship
> overseas please let
> me know. Thank you.

The biggest question is "what is local"? There are electronics supply houses in pretty much every country as far as I know. I can't imagine one where you won't be able to buy D sub connectors, or at least order them and be able to have them shipped within your own country, and pay for them with local currency.

I'm also pretty sure that no matter what country you're in, someone here knows of a place to get parts there...

-Ian