[rescue] Rescued Sun servers, now what?!

Steve Haavik shaavik at soc.lib.md.us
Tue Jun 14 11:49:52 CDT 2011

Well I'm not sure if you'll be able to get to this page without an
Oracle support contract, but the ALOM docs are at
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E19088-01/v440.srvr/819-2445-11/index.html

I think you may still need the serial console to setup the initial config
if it isn't using dhcp. I know that on the non-sparc servers we have you
can setup the LOM ports in the bios or over the serial port. Either way
just about every model we have is a little different so I always end up
going to the system handbook for the specifics.