[rescue] FWD: PDP11 hardware available in Dayton, MN

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri Jun 10 15:06:17 CDT 2011

All,

This is within a couple hours of me, but I don't have a real kink for PDP
gear - though the 11/40 looks cool :-)

However, if you have a big need I'm  willing to act as a go-between for
pickup/shipping for things that don't require freight or a big crane :-)

Bonus - I'm on vacation next week so I would have time to act on this within
the deadline.

Steve