[rescue] FWD: PDP11 hardware available in Dayton, MN

David Griffith dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu
Thu Jun 9 15:20:05 CDT 2011

Here's something I found in alt.sys.pdp11.  I have no connection to
Bruce Mitchell.  Would someone please save this stuff from the scrap heap?

David Griffith
dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu

--begin quote--

Tue, 07 Jun 2011 23:28:15        alt.sys.pdp11             Thread    1 of    1
Lines 17              PDP11 hardware available for pickup  6 Responses
Dr. Klahn <xxdpplus at yahoo.com>                      at http://groups.google.com

Newsgroups: alt.sys.pdp11

Jim Bostwick's computer collection is going for rescue
or recycling.  The following items are up for grabs:

11/44, 11/40, TU80, Pertec rack mount 9 channel tape,
Fuji J11 board for 11/24, considerable DEC documents,
RK07 drives and packs, RL01/RL02 drives and packs, Fuji
Double Eagle SMDs, CDC 9730/160 SMDs, numerous ST506
drives.  I'm sorry, but I don't have a detailed list of
everything available.

Any of the above that anyone wants, they can have free.
Pick it up or arrange for pickup in Dayton, MN before June
20, 2011, the sooner the better.

Bruce Mitchell
Editor Emeritus, "The Multi-Tasker"
Contact me through:  http://www.miim.com/consult.html#conts