[rescue] Intergraph CLIX (was: SVR3 man pages)

Justin Haynes justin at justinhaynes.com
Fri Feb 25 14:08:40 CST 2011

Do you have them up and running or packed away?  If I were to send you a
SCHEME interpreter to compile could you test it for me?  I have a friend who
wrote one he wants me to compile on my OpenBSD SPARC machine.  He wants to
test for portability.

I understand it is lightweight.

-Justin

  If all else hits the fan, I have operational Intergraph CLIX