[rescue] [geeks] Solaris CD ISOs?

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Thu Feb 17 20:45:50 CST 2011

Further to the previous question:
The ZFS pools on babylon4 are a newer ZFS version than the Solaris x86
CDs I have (which are 10/2008).  The only release I see available for
download from Sun^H^H^HOracle is 10/2009, and I see only DVD images.
babylon4 does not have a DVD drive.  Does anyone happen to know what the
most recent amd64 Solaris 10 CD ISOs are?  Worst case, I can take the
DVD drive out of this machine, but I'd sooner not if I can avoid it.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.