[rescue] Fwd: Re: PowerMonster-II availability?

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Tue Dec 6 08:36:40 CST 2011

Here's the response I got from ArtMix last night.

I suspect that Mr. Sakai typoed the total, and that for one
PowerMonster-II and shipping, it should be US$145.00, *NOT* $115.

Add an extra $20 if you want the adapter to use standard 50-pin SCSI and
molex power supply cables.

Or, if you don't care about 2.5" SCSI drives and just want to do
CF->50-pin SCSI, I'd suggest ordering one of their AztecMonster boards.
It's the same price as the PowerMonster (9900 Yen) so I'd expect one to
come to $145, shipped, just like the PowerMonster.  Note: I did not
confirm availability of the Aztecs.

It should be noted that the conversation that John Ruschmeyer linkedto
yesterday (
http://68kmla.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17047 ) is talking about
the 3.5" Aztec adapters, not the PowerMonster ones, but since they're
the same boards in different form-factors, I expect the experience to be
the same.