[rescue] Easiest way to run an old Sparc binary on another unix?

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Fri Oct 29 12:42:06 CDT 2010

> OpenBSD pre v4.8 will have support for running solaris binaries, not
> sure how well it works though as they took it out & shot it in 4.8

AH HAH! Thanks! I thought one of the OSes did, and had looked at NetBSD
already but it's abilities are running parallel architecture NetBSD
binaries on other platform (68K mac on 68K sun, both running netbsd type
of deal.)

I'll see how it works. I probably still have 3.9 original CDs for OpenBSD
as well as a number of others.

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :