[rescue] ZX drivers from solaris 2.6 disk needed

chase rayfield cusbrar2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 21:00:30 CDT 2010

I would appreciate if someone would upload/link a working copy of the ZX drivers
from the Solaris 2.6 CD

According to http://chelis.com/zxleo.txt

They should be under  /cdrom/cdrom0/s0/Solaris_2.6/Product or similar path. Of
course An ISO of the whole disk would work just as well. The trouble is I only
have 7-8 Solaris disks and they lack the driver on the disk but the 2.6 driver
is supposed to still work.

I have attempted using a tarbal (http://www.acc.umu.se/~stric/tmp/SUNWleo.tar)
of the drivers I found on the internet but It seem they are corrupted or they
got corrupted somewhere on their way to the Sparc box I am trying to install
them on.  That tarball was also missing the SUNWleogltr package which looks like
it might have something to do with opengl.

Thanks!
Chase