[rescue] SGI goodies anyone?

James C james at frantech.ca
Sat Oct 16 17:02:44 CDT 2010

> On Friday, October 15, 2010, pete wrote:
> What's wrong with trying new things that you're not experienced with?
> That's called _learning_.
>
> I've learned huge amounts of stuff by reading books, asking people on
> mailing lists, and just trying things.
>
> Pat
I'll have to back up Pat here. I joined the list a few months ago and
I've been lurking, learning about the glory of old gear :) I've had a
nice interest in Sun boxes for a long time, but I'm surely not good
enough to work on a big one yet. My experience goes no further than my
Netra X1 and my Fire v480 ;)

Anyway, if somebody *does* make a critical mistake, they'll learn from
it, no?

--
James C.<james[at]frantech.ca>