[rescue] SGI goodies anyone?

pete leaknoil at charter.net
Sat Oct 16 03:17:33 CDT 2010

  I don't get the "Ugh" bit. So because you know some of the people that
asked you don't think its worth mentioning that you can't just go
plugging in a Onyx into the socket in Aunt Betty's pantry ? The rescue
list is far from cctech. Lot of people on here would have no idea and if
a shiny Onyx showed up in their town for free they might just try.  I
really don't see how you got all bothered by it. This is a good
conversation to have every once in awhile. People need to understand how
to use this stuff safely. These aren't toys.   Sorry the conversation
bothered you. Maybe don't read it next time.