[rescue] SGI goodies anyone?

pete leaknoil at charter.net
Fri Oct 15 19:55:50 CDT 2010

  I was just quoting Ian. Sorry if I got Ian in trouble.

I know the houses have it coming in just, most aren't pre-wired to make
use of it for anything but, a couple of appliances.  Electricians are
expensive and doing it yourself is stupid unless you know for sure what
you are doing.  I was just pointing out before trying to find an Onyx 2
one should probably make sure they can even turn it on safely or at
least know what's required.