[rescue] FW: Voyager framebuffer?

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Thu Oct 7 07:10:20 CDT 2010

On 10/07/10 01:00, der Mouse wrote:
> Mine came my way with a fairly small disk (under a gig).  It doesn't
> have room for a more-than-laptop-sized disk, and laptop form-factor
> drives with SCSI interfaces seem to basically not exist above about 1.2
> or 1.3 gig.  I now have an IDE laptop drive with a piggyback IDE<->SCSI
> adapter in it:

That's the Voyager I used to have, isn't it?  I remember finding that
after I got OpenBSD installed on it, there was no room to unpack the
ports tree, and just deleting the partially-unpacked ports tree to have
free space on the disk was taking many hours.  That was not just a small
disk (about 500MB, iirc), it was a small, SLOOOOOOOOOOOW disk.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.