[rescue] FW: Voyager framebuffer?

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Wed Oct 6 02:28:51 CDT 2010

As I replied to someone else, I think I'm going to have to open up the machine
and see if there's a part number on the framebuffer board that will help cast
some light on this.  Maybe it's a late model with a prototype FB?  Not sure,
but I installed 2.5.1 and still no finding the framebuffer driver.  -- Ian