[rescue] VAX 11/750 and Pyramid Technologies machine available in Brisbane, Australia

Nigel Williams nigel.d.williams at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 22:16:52 CST 2010

Via another list for those that might not see it. I can forward the
cellphone pictures I received to anyone who wants to see.

A bit more info that Peter (zzpeter at inbox.com) sent to me:

The Pyramid is about shoulder height.

The pyramid consists of 2 cabinets.
There is one cabinet, with the cpu & a hard drive.
And another cabinet with two hard drives.

Looking over it there are some numbers:
Serial#   006112
Model #   100x
Date Code 0387

I've taken some pictures of the pyramid main cabinet, which I'll
attach.

(The second cabinet just has two hard drives - of the same type
 as can be seen in the picure of the main cabinet)

The Vax 11-750 is stored in another place, so I can't easily
take pictures.  From memory it consists of a 3 cabinets
with various drives & they're between waist & shoulder height.