[rescue] NeXTSTEP install media

kevin at pipeline.com kevin at pipeline.com
Fri Nov 26 21:00:25 CST 2010

The actual (original) install media might be hard to come by but there are live torrents out there for NS (CISC and RISC). I used them to setup NS under VirtualBox so i would assume that they would work fine for an actual install.

NOTE: NS under VirtualBox was not a great success due to the lack of drivers, but it DID work.

/KRM