[rescue] [rehash] x86 power supply question

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Mon Nov 22 09:46:53 CST 2010

FYI, these comments came across the list (4) years ago, and I had
archived them.

Given the time passage, is PC Power & Cooling supplies still everyone's
preferred power supply vendor?  Or are there other preferred manufacturers?

I am preparing to [re]build a system with much more power hungry
components in an existing ATX case, so I am looking for a new power
supply with a higher capacity.

Jerry