[rescue] US mirror for DINA, was Re: External SCSI CDROM for SGI?

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Sat Nov 6 15:25:25 CDT 2010

On Sat, Nov 06, 2010 at 12:54:11PM -0700, Steven M Jones wrote:

>I've got a mirror of DINA setup here for the time
>being: http://www.shiftleft.com/mirrors/nekochan/DINA/   It's at a
>well-connected colo in Santa Clara, CA, US - /but I don't have unlimited
>bandwidth so please be considerate/.
>
>I haven't had a chance to play with it myself, yet, but hope to soon. I
>can't take swapping all those CDs again... ;^)

I'm downloading it now (at 10k bytes a second, yech). Assuming it's done
by the time I go to bed tomorrow night (24+ hours), I'll upload it to a
filesharing service, probably hotfile, although I can do rapidshare or
megaupload.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order