[rescue] External SCSI CDROM for SGI?

Daniel Eugene Forsythe defor at me.com
Tue Nov 2 09:18:33 CDT 2010

Having so far used DINA  for an O2, i'll confirm that it was slower than anything as well, I still don't have either Octane up and running yet, but for a new user, the DINA solution worked fine (with some holes in the documentation filled in by a friend with more knowledge of the process and bugs it has)
-dan