[rescue] largest system I've owned

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Sat May 29 20:44:54 CDT 2010

In article <Pine.LNX.4.44.1005281446340.12027-100000 at localhost>,
    JP Hindin <jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com>  writes:

> However, any individual rack, or pair, or triplet, etc, should work
> without too much fuss on their own. Right now I've never powered any of
> them on - I used the 220v feed to my A/C for a drop, but never actually
> got around to bringing any of the racks up. That, however, should change,
> with the new building.

I'm in a similar situation.  The warehouse where my collection/museum
is currently stored isn't wired for any significant amount of power.
I'm reluctant to spend money on an electrician to build out
infrastructure on a place I rent, since I know we'll be moving from
there in the next couple of years in favor of a place where we own the
mortgage.  (I share my space with another collector and a computer
recycling non-profit.)