[rescue] largest system I've owned

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Thu May 27 17:52:38 CDT 2010

I bought a bunch of stuff from Boeing surplus in St. Louis:

- 4 rack SGI Onyx Reality Monster
- Challenge XL (fridge sized)
- Onyx XL (fridge sized)
- deskside crimson
- box of spaceballs

I recruited a friend and we flew out to St. Louis, rented a truck,
loaded everything into the truck (fortunately they had a loading dock
and helped us a little with their forklift to get over the small
difference in height between dock and truck) and then drove everything
back to Salt Lake City over the next couple of days.