[rescue] An SGI Visionquest

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Thu May 27 12:24:05 CDT 2010

LOMS? I think the guy had a bunch of animals in his house he didn't clean up
after.

The machine smelled like a meth lab mixed with old cat piss.

I tried everything to air it out and failed. Moving it in stunk up the whole
hallway in my building, and I'm not typically picky about smell.
---
Sent via mobile.