[rescue] WTB: SGI (MIPS architecture) Systems

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Wed May 26 15:15:56 CDT 2010

In article <EC89363F-8B44-414E-A79D-BA48AA188DD2 at typewritten.org>,
    "r.stricklin" <bear at typewritten.org>  writes:

> Even when it is "non-controversial", my experience is that they make
> it as difficult as possible for "regular people" to contribute.

My experience (at least with things vintage computery) is that my
contributions are accepted without any significant changes.  However,
I have only done minor edits and not written any significant text on
an article.

> That this is the case while simultaneously having thousands of
> articles that are total horseshit leaves an especially bitter taste. I
> like the idea, in theory. In practice, it's totally sophomoric and I
> am absolutely not interested.

In general I agree with your sentiments.  I was just being lazy about
making my own wiki ;-)