[rescue] WTB: SGI (MIPS architecture) Systems

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Fri May 21 11:18:21 CDT 2010

So given the way this thread is going, anyone near Madison WI with an
O2 or the like to give away?  LOL, probably not, I know, but the folks
on this list are really great about getting machines to people who
will use them.

This did make me go check - I still have my Irix set with 6.5.24 & 5.3
as well as the goodies I got gifted a long time ago. Gotta put them to
use again someday ;)

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.