[rescue] UnOracle patches for Solaris

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:54:23 CDT 2010

TouchC). Low cost public speaking- a fitting fate I suppose.

Still, it is utterly mind boggling the damage that this fellow did to two
amazing companies, and the industry on a whole. What's more concerning,
however, is that if he acted out of stupidity, and no one intervened-- well, I
think that's even more disconcerting than if he had acted out of malice and
the same had happened.

Sent via mobile.