[rescue] UnOracle patches for Solaris

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Wed May 19 15:21:44 CDT 2010

    On Wed, 19 May 2010, Ian Finder wrote:

> Someone please find this man and ruin his life.

    The last sentence seems to intimate that that has already
happened.  It's fitting that the individual responsible for
so much damage to the computing environment has been reduced
to the level of a common shill.

    Finally, it's always worth remembering the old agade that
states, "Never attribute to malice what is adequately explainable
by stupidity."  I doubt the guy was a mole for Microsoft; else
he'd still be there.  I think he was too dumb to understand the
assets that the companies he worked for, and helped drive into
the ground, and what they meant to the overall landscape.