[rescue] speaking of Sun firmware

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sat May 8 08:20:06 CDT 2010

" From: "Curtis H. Wilbar Jr." <rescue at hawkmountain.net>
"
" With the Oracle aquisition (assimilation?) of Sun, I should have been
" more diligent about
" grabbing stuff (like firmware)... but wasn't.... bad me....
"
" So, I have the following boxes, and if anyone has pointers to, or copies
" of the last released
" firmware for them, I'd appreciate it...
"
" Ultra 1 170E
" Ultra 2
" Ultra 60
" Ultra 10
" SunBlade 2000
" SunBlade 2500 (red, not silver)
" and if it had upgradable firmware, SparcServer 1000E (although that
" probably uses an
" EPROM I'd think)

http://www.sunshack.org/data/bootroms.html

craig has about half your list.  iirc the ss1000e is indeed an eprom
like all the other pre-ultras.

had any chance yet to transcribe the data i gave you about a year and
a half ago to copy?