[rescue] Oracle making just a little harder to keep old machines in use

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Fri May 7 16:02:24 CDT 2010

>   Wow.  There's a term I haven't heard since my CLIX days....

Woah. Intergraph. Never messed with one, but used to tote the knowledge
around for the "Name as many unix varients as possible" contests.

Had one at a job I worked at but it was never powered on. CAD box IIRC.

Then that company went NT. I think they were early on the PC 3d video
cards, perhaps even for gaming. But didn't pull it off.

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :