[rescue] I want a VAX

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed May 5 06:22:32 CDT 2010

> So if I remember, it works, but it's whichever model isn't supported
> by anything- DEQNA if I recall, which doesn't work on any version of
> VMS I have (or netbsd, if I recall).

My DEQNAs have always Just Worked under NetBSD 1.4T in my uV2.  If they
don't work under more recent NetBSD, it's a regression.  (My uV2 is
mostly shelved pending getting a usable amount of disk for it; I've run
it diskless but it crashes enough that I've never completed a build of
the world without restarts.  I need to look into that DIY SCSI board
jkunz mentioned.)

> I think DEQLA is the good one-

Never tried a DELQA; I don't have any AFAIK.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org