[rescue] I want a VAX

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Wed May 5 00:22:18 CDT 2010

So if I remember, it works, but it's whichever model isn't supported by
anything- DEQNA if I recall, which doesn't work on any version of VMS I have
(or netbsd, if I recall). I think DEQLA is the good one- might have them
switched around though.

Sent via mobile.

On May 4, 2010, at 10:01 PM, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:

> On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 09:19:10PM -0700, Ian Finder wrote:
>>
>> Right now the vax is just sitting in the undergrad computer lab as a joke.
>>
>> Any advice?
>>

> Netboot?
> How long will it take to resolve if the questionable network adaptor is
actually working?

> Geoff.
>
> --
> Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel gsm at mendelson.com  N3OWJ/4X1GM
> New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
> understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.