[rescue] FS: Timex Sinclair 1000 in original box, mostly complete, with TS 2040 printer

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Tue May 4 21:42:32 CDT 2010

On 05/04/10 20:49, Richard wrote:
> In article <797303B748C24D40ABDCCC6416E356A402D91543 at libsrvxch2.cd.ds.siu.edu>,
>     "Doug Simmons" <dsimmons at lib.siu.edu>  writes:
>
>> I'll pay $6 for you NOT to burn it. I loved them.
>
> Counter $25 to burn it and post the video on youtube.  Use lots of
> gasoline or other accelerants.

Thermite is your friend!  :)

Someone pointed me at a YouTube video today of some idiot destroying a
shiny new iPad 3G in a microwave.  Lose, lose.

For one thing, there is no effing point whatsoever in buying a brand new
and perfectly functional geekblingtoy just to destroy it and post the
video on Youtube.  All that does is say you're a complete loser.

And for the second thing, only total pussies would use a microwave oven.
 REAL geeks use thermite.  :)

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.