[rescue] FS: Cyclone II FGPA Dev Kit

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Mon May 3 07:35:55 CDT 2010

I have an Altera Cyclone II FPGA development kit for sale. This system
is great for hobby DSP projects, custom CPU tinkering, etc. Included
with this kit is everything you need to get started:

Cyclone II FPGA Board
- Cyclone II EP2C20F484C7N FPGA
- 8 MB SDRAM
- 512 KB SRAM
- 4 MB Flash
- SD Card slot
- Audio CODEC
Manuals and CDROM included
Cables and Powersupply included.

I bought this kit awhile ago, but just never used it much. I guess I'm
too much of a software engineer to really want to use VHDL or Verilog
much. As such this board has bearly been used. It's been programmed
about 12-24 times and only been used for about 8 hours total. I would
rate this as "like new".

This kit goes for about $200 new0 from Altera
(http://www.altera.com/products/devkits/altera/kit-cyc2-2C20N.html),
so just about any reasonable offer will be accepted.

Timothy Baldridge

--
One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was
thatlacking zerothey had no way to indicate successful termination