[rescue] Need HP9000 C-class drive mounting parts.

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Mon May 3 01:23:23 CDT 2010

Howdy folks.

I've got a short list of insignificant (and consequently difficult to
find) parts I'm on the lookout for. This one is still at the top.
Perhaps somebody here knows something about where to get them...
cheaply, if possible.

* hard drive mounting rails for HP9000 C-class (C100-C360)
  this would be the black plastic skis that screw to the sides of
  the drives, then slide into the drive bays (the "boat").
  These are HP P/N A4200-62924 or A4200-62914 (not sure which, maybe
both?)

  I could use at least a dozen pair.

(Possibly, if they are REALLY cheap, I could use some of the drive
"boat"s for this machine as well. Say, up to seven. Are there
differences between boats from the models with differential SCSI and
the later models with single-ended?)

Also, while I'm thinking of it - EVC->VGA cable adapters that aren't >
$30 each... preferrably <$5 each. I need these less.

Thanks!

ok
bear