[rescue] Sun Fire V210 drive bracket

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Wed Jun 30 13:23:10 CDT 2010

As Joshua mentions below, that's a Sun standard  "spud bracket" which
has been used on pretty much every system and storage enclosure made by
Sun since the Ultra 1. Basically, if it's genuine Sun kit, manufactured
since 1995, it's a damn good bet that any 3.5" wide hard drive is going
to be mounted in a spud.

Searching ebay for "spud bracket" yields a number of listings that are a
better deal than $20/ea, shipped.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=spud+bracket

--
#* Barry Callahan