[rescue] Any old iron ... er, laptop RAM?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jun 30 00:46:44 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 12:07:53AM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Does anyone have spare laptop RAM lying around?  I was just given
> several laptops for salvage, but several of them badly need RAM.  I have
> some surplus laptop RAM that I can't use because nothing I have here
> takes it.

I have the following that came out of either my Mac Mini Core 2 Duo or my
MacBook Core Duo:

- Qty. 4 512M PC2-5300 (DDR2-667) SODIMMs
- Qty. 1 256M PC2-5300 SODIMM
- Qty. 1 1G PC2-5300 SODIMM

Willing to sell or trade for anything interesting as I don't have any
systems here that can use them - had to sell the Macbook, and the Mac Mini
is maxed out.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford