[rescue] Anyone using dropbox?

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Thu Jan 14 06:07:09 CST 2010

> Some terms are rather onerous, for example:
>  "Dropbox reserves the right to terminate Free Accounts at any time,
>   with or without notice."
> I know it's a free account, but that's just nasty.

Huh?  I'd be astonished if they _didn't_ have a clause like that; it's
almost necessary to make dealing with abuses feasible.  I've even seen
similar clauses in for-pay ToSes.

To me, at least, it's more a question of whether you expect them to
invoke that clause without good reason (FWVO "good reason").

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org