[rescue] Anyone using dropbox?

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Thu Jan 14 05:24:05 CST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 06:18:42PM -0600, Scott Newell wrote:
> I'm about to sign up for the free dropbox trial, so if you're already
> signed up and you'd like me to use you as a referral (I think that
> would get you an extra 250MB?), please send me a link/invite.

I see you got a referral already :)

I use Dropbox a fair amount (they have an iPhone app too, which works
rather nicely), but only recently read their ToS[1]. Some terms are rather
onerous, for example:
 "Dropbox reserves the right to terminate Free Accounts at any time,
 with or without notice."
I know it's a free account, but that's just nasty.

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/terms

-mj
--
 Michael-John Turner