[rescue] For Free: 3xSun UltraSparc 5, 360 MHz, 128MB RAM + 160GB HDD [San Diego]

Caleb Cupples cscupples at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 12:47:54 CDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:09 AM, VR <g29sne4eyk at snkmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have three (3) UtlraSparc5 "pizza box" desktop machines, each with 128MB
of RAM, 360MHz CPU that I am offering for free ; location is San Diego, CA.
 The units worked fine last time I tested them.

> They have whatever default disk drive came with the unit (no OS installed)
but I will include (for free) a more modern Seagate 160GB PATA/IDE drive
(working pull) for each unit.  I think I have one or two of the Sun keyboards
to go along with these as well.

> I'm offering them for free, hoping they will go to a good home.  I use
several of these and they run OpenBSD like a champ!

> Please e-mail me if you're interested.  I'll gladly accept donations or
trades of interesting equipment if you're offering =).

If you'll do shipping, add another one interested in the O2, and one
of the Ultra 5s, if you don't mind sending them all the way to
Savannah, Tennessee.

Thanks.
--
C. Scott Cupples
Sociology Undergraduate,

Vice President-Elect, TTU Unix Users Group

Email: cscupples at gmail.com