[rescue] Wanted: Cycle 5-CLX or 5-IP

Bob Krzaczek krz at cis.rit.edu
Fri Apr 30 04:32:51 CDT 2010

It's a real shot in the dark, I know... but I've been looking for one of
these (an upgrade to the Sun LX lunchbox) for a long time.

I've always been partial to that particular family of Sun, you know how
it goes... but the LX's that I currently run are really starting to
suffer.  Now, I've never actually seen a 5-CLX upgrade, only read about
them.  There are some very old posts in the list's archive that suggest
they Really Did Exist in the past, but I remain skeptical.  ;-)

So, I figure it can't hurt (much) to ask.

Does anyone have a 5-CLX, or even a 5-IP, board that they'd be willing
to part with?

Best,
Bob

--
Bob Krzaczek, Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science, RIT
phone +1-585-4757196, email krz at cis.rit.edu, icbm 43.0848N 77.6789W