[rescue] Set of SunOS/Solaris Media Available for Rescue

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Thu Apr 15 15:57:40 CDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 04:34:05PM -0400, J. Alexander Jacocks wrote:

>Do you have these ISO images available for download, or is anyone else
>doing the same?  I'd like to make sure that the Sparc community has
>access to these older OS versions, to support hobbyist hardware, and
>I'm sure that they will become much harder to find, as the years go
>by.

If you are are Larry Ellison, no, they do not exist on line. These are
not the images you are looking for, nothing here for you, you can move on.

If not, they may exist somewhere, it's a big world, and a big internet.

:-)

Geoff.

New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.