[rescue] [Suns-at-Home] Sun E3500 available in PA, US -- still available

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed Apr 14 12:26:39 CDT 2010

> I'm not sure if I still have any spare 18GB FC drives, but FC drives
> are cheap these days, or someone could connect SCSI.

Well, I don't have space for the whole machine, but I've been looking
for FC disk interfaces - I have a bunch of disks and a chassis but
nothing to speak to the result with.  If you're going to do anything
with the machine such that parting it out makes sense, and the FC
interface is (a) removable and (b) speaks any bus I can handle (which
basically means PCI, SBus, or VME - while I do have a few others, such
as Qbus, I don't think Sun uses them), I'd love to get hold of it.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org