[rescue] Legacy Sun SPARC server parts

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 15:54:08 CDT 2010

Your business makes parts generally unavailable at hobbyist prices.

I understand legacy consulting, but I doubt many of us would like to
help you "stock up" and kill the dwindling hobby community further.
It's resellers like you that are hated and resented by most of the SGI
and VAX hobbyist scenes, for instance. Keeping prices high and
hoarding otherwise useless parts in the event some business
*somewhere* will pay your prices is generally considered bad Karma.

I don't know if you're personally guilty of the same practices as B&B,
Mashek, and 3ddoc, but odds are, your company is.

- I