[rescue] Sun is purple - not blue....

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 00:34:57 CDT 2009

I'm not aware of too many cases (pronounced "any cases") where a $20k
workstation is faster than a sub $5k PC in any respect.  Even my company
stopped dropping the cash for the hefty clusters that were over $100k for a
700% performance boost using a couple nVidia boards in a PC for under
$10k.   (We design, build, and sell CT systems).

-Bob