[rescue] Fixing up a SS20

Kevin Fitzgerrell fitzgerrell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 03:08:16 CST 2009

Zach,

I've got the 8MB VSIMM (may have to hunt a bit).  Do you need any more
memory to max this out?
I'll have to dig through stuff, but I'm sure I have the "compose" key, and
may have the SCSI and SX or ZX framebuffer.

I'm working in Indonesia, but my US based company couriers mail back and
forth so it's easy (albiet a little slow) to get stuff back to the states.

Regards,

Kevin