[rescue] Need PCI DIO (National Instruments, Sealevel, etc) card!

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Jan 8 16:39:46 CST 2009

On 7 Jan 2009, at 21:54, Curious George wrote:
[...]
> Yes.  But, to be fair, even as "standardized" as SCSI has
> become, there are always the "unanticipated" issues that
> manufacturers have to squeeze in that the Standard can't
> address.  :<

One can only assume that the manufacturers have been bribed to put
such "features" in by the people who sell goats and black candles.

(I'm astounded that I can buy a whole goat for #16 down the Shepherds
Bush Market. That's an awful lot of curry. Perhaps they're so cheap
because their essence has already been used on recalcitrant SCSI
chains.)