[rescue] Memory to a good home

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Sat Jan 3 06:07:59 CST 2009

I'm in the process of cleaning out my back room, so have the following memory
ready to go to a good home.

3x Samsung KMM3144C400AS-6S -- Google has "200p-64mb Sun 4x4-4k Tsop" to say
about it, that's all I know. Condition unknown.
2x Sun 256MB 370-3201-01 (IIRC from a U5/U10; condition unknown, as the system
they were pulled from many years ago had a flaky slot so I was never sure
whether the mobo or stick was bad)
3x IBM 64MB 60ns, originally from IBM x86 servers; these have the same
pinout/keys as the Sun memory above.

Shipping costs or trade accepted; I'm looking for a couple of 512MB PC266
sticks (64-bit non-parity; the mobo won't accept 72-bit sticks) for a
development system I'm putting together for an out-of-work friend.

I'm in Monroe, WA; 98272.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
Devin on Earth: http://blogs.thecabal.org/blogs/devin/